Welcome to The Hartford'sJunior Fire Marshal® Training Academy
A life-saving fire prevention and safety program that can be completed from home or the classroom in four easy steps:
- Step 1: Download the Educator Guide or Family Fire Safety Guide
- Step 2: Review and print lesson materials
- Step 3: Train the next class of Junior Fire Marshals with the program that turns everyday kids into everyday heroes.
- Step 4: Print Certificates of Completion!
- Are You an Educator?Start Here
- Are You a Family?Start Here
This Training Really Works!
Remember: It’s always a good time to teach fire safety!
This education can be taught year-round. Get training materials early and plan lessons to fit your schedule!
TIP: Want to keep information fresh during the summer months? Teach this course in late spring.
The Junior Fire Marshal Family & Educator Guides
These guides give educators and parents an overview of the training academy! Learn how this life-saving fire prevention and safety program is so important!Download the Educator Guide Download the Family Fire Safety Guide
Training Academy Curriculum
We've created a one-of-a-kind, Standards-aligned Fire Safety and Prevention Curriculum with everything you need to teach a Junior Fire Marshall!Download All Curriculum