Skip to main content
Just for Kids
Top 5 Safety Tips
- KNOW TWO WAYS OUT of your house in case there is a fire, and have a place outside where the whole family will meet
- GO LOW IN SMOKE. Smoke rises, so stay close to the ground and you'll be able to breathe a bit better.
- STOP, DROP and ROLL. If your clothes catch fire, this is the best way to put the fire out.
- MATCHES AND CANDLES ARE NOT TOYS. Let the adults handle them.
- SMOKE ALARMS SAVE LIVES. Ask your parents to make sure you have a working smoke alarm on every floor of your house. And NEVER take the batteries out for your toys!